Early Christmas gift

It is currently midnight as I am typing this. Due to my bad sleeping schedule during school breaks (and because I’m getting impatient), I’d like to offer a special gift to @Wings. This person right here has managed to reply to and help thousands on this forum for almost three years now! And I think it would be really nice to give them a huge thank you for all of their efforts to the website, by making a small redraw of their profile pic. And for this special occasion, I tried out a type of ‘lineless’ artstyle. It was both new and fun to try out, and I think it turned out great.

Anyways, I hope you all like it as much as I do. As the holidays and new year is coming up, I feel as though the future is looking brighter than before. This post isn’t just for Wings, but for everyone that came and helped me recover from dark times. I’ll never forget the massive impact this forum had, and I’ll never forget this new, more pleasant chapter in my life.

gift

-Cora

4 Likes

I appreciate this so very much! I don’t think I can express how deeply touched and how good this made me feel. I sometimes get discouraged, and feel like a “voice in the wilderness.”

This has really lifted my spirits and motivates me to keep doing what I am.

Yours is a very generous heart!

1 Like