Earn It by The Ghost Inside- Therapist Reacts

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media Here

Does hell feel like a place in your head?? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply!!

New @theghostinside “Earn It”

1 Like

Could someone tell me what is the song ?

1 Like

Mindfulness was a HUGE help for me when I finally decided to seek the help of a therapist a few years ago. I’d also came across the book “Unwinding Anxiety” by @dr.jud

Absolutely changed my life and helped me find a peace I’d almost given up on.

1 Like

this mindfulness of being able to realize “oh my brain is really trying to make me feel bad right now but I know it’s not all that bad” has helped me so much already. Learning this many years ago has also helped me make it through stuff in my life that would have been a lot worse otherwise

1 Like

@heartsupport I’ve been listening to this song on repeat all day!!! Hell HAS been a place in my head lately and I’ve been struggling, but this song makes me want to go kick life in the face :metal:thankful for the power of MUSIC (especially metal) :notes::heart: