EchoeWings Fan #1

I have a chronic pain disorder that is undiagnosed and ongoing. I experience pain, weakness, numbness, and fatigue all the time, every day. It hurts to wear clothes, it’s painful, difficult, and embarrassing to walk because my legs are numb. I have to get a wheelchair this month.

I try and be strong for the people around me, and I do believe I’m loved and valued, but sometimes I wonder if I can carry on. If I can handle my illness. I feel very isolated by my health, and I feel like I’m doing this all on my own.

Just know that, all of you sharing here and being way braver than I am, is an inspiration for me to carry on. No matter what you’re going through, you deserve to be heard. Your story matters. And you inspire me.

Hold fast.

1 Like

Sorry you’re dealing with that, chronic pain is unfair. You’re no less brave than the other people posting here. I believe you can carry on because you’ve already been doing it.

I can’t fully understand what you go through but I can be here so you don’t have to go through it alone.