Embracing my weakness

After my first topic on relapsing, so much going on .I have been counseled a therapist she help me too face my shadows in a safe place and to shift the perspective on my family history.I was not easy I even fail during that also loosing my job.Now I rely more on my capacity thanks trought music , Life experience , peoples and heart support reaction therapist reaction and art.
I’m still learning, my moods swings it’s hard to connect with others… but I don’t regret .Hoping that everyone doing is best in break and walk away from is circle.

3 Likes

Yes, embracing our weakness is self-directed compassion and is necessary in order to achieve healing. I’m glad you have such understanding. It also sounds as though you have developed some good coping strategies. I’m sorry about the job loss, but I hope that it ultimately leads to a better situation for you.

I hope the mood swings are manageable for you. Thanks for posting and sharing your progress.

1 Like

Hi Wings thanks ,yes you got the point of what I am going trough (also English is not my first language).thanks to that events and to these low moments I’m now considering to change path towards something more human.Even during the previous technical job I was sometimes wondering around in my mind , and not growing anymore and also loosing sight. Moods swing are more manageable now cause I learn to reach out more (still learning) and when I can’t be patient use that as fuel to focus on self expression and tenderness!I’m glad to rely more onthat new (inspired )balance and to share that with others .

1 Like