Encouragement for those who want to trust God but its so hard

Hey just wanted to encourage thos who struggle to trust God i have had a journey ever since ive came to know christ 4 and a half years ago but those two and a half years i fell away from the lord, the church, even living with a pastor who had taken me from a broken home situation.
It took me a while to realize I needed to be right with God even as a believer I believed the Bible and read the scriptures even took a year of college to understand the scriptures but let me get straight to the point. Everyone always asks for a miracle something good to happen in their life right away that was me and when it didn’t happen I find myself be be very angry towards God. Because it never happened, but I find to believe that he has answered prayers its just these things didnt happen now or how I wanted them to be like.
For instance ive been stuck in a tent for the past 7 months now tried to get away from toxic people but somehow I found the same type of people at some point ive considered myself a lost cause or even dead for that matter because of suicide thoughts my depression was based on how my relationship with God was and then not being able to live with my pastor because of a failed agreement but.
I prayed to God and asked him to help me change my life before even during the drugs, I can look back on my prayers that I have journaled and say he’s basically answered all of them. I prayed and asked to find a place an apartment, ive asked for a new church family where im tenting, even asked for the best job specifically thats hard work dont need any college experience.-i work at ups and my 4th year working year ill be at top rate of 31.25 an hour new contract so we might be at 35 an hour, i found a place i won’t move in til July, i am currently going to a new church as well but always go to my old church.
The point in what im trying to make is that he leaves us with opportunities to take and you take them we are looking at actual miracles like how the bible shares the testimonies of the people who were close with God, i was even praying if i could meet a women in a relationship that would be the kind of person I’d be interested and yeah I have 2 weeks ago and prayed that 4 weeks ago -close friends not the steal your girl kinda guy🤣 but he has blessed us even those who don’t believe, he does that you might be missing out because you haven’t realized the things he has blessed you in life because you’re stuck on the things that suck it took me so long to start being thankful for the little things even with.
Let me point out this very important part of the message please do not fall away for not understanding God or the scriptures that shares the testimonies. Plus he gives us free will he provides the path to take we have to see what it might be.
Thanks for the help over the years -Austine L Irizarry

6 Likes

@GoldenNuggs42

Thank you for this. I do struggle with my faith in God from time to time and that’s normal. However, God is bigger than my struggles. He is the author of our lives. Let Him win.

3 Likes

thank you for this too i really needed to hear it

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I’ve also learned that God always answers our prayers it’s just either a yes or no or wait. Sometimes we ask for things we think will be right for us, but he knows what’s best for us so his answer may be a no to that prayer, but he has so much better in store for us that he WILL provide.

For some of the prayers that God answered no for me I now thank him for because if he had answered yes to that prayer then I wouldn’t be were I am today. So blessed!

2 Likes