EugeniaCooney Fan #102

I have been really feeling low lately with so many people passing from suicide and passing from other health issues. I feel like everyone around me is disappearing, and I will truly be alone

Hey Friend,

I want to say welcome to the Heart Support forums! You are welcome here, your life matters, and your story matters! I want you to know that I am so so glad that you reached out, and I’m so glad that you are alive! I’m so glad that you had the courage to reach out, because I’ll be honest sometimes that’s the hardest step to make!

Your life matters, and you are loved, and you are important! And I’m so glad that you are alive! This world wouldn’t be better without you! You were made in God’s image, and you have a purpose here!

I want you to know that I see you, and you are not alone my friend! I want to start by saying this, your friends/family or whoever it may be taking their own life is not your fault. So please please don’t blame yourself for it! And I’m sorry that you’ve been losing so many people that you care about it! It is so freaking tough to feel like you’re losing everyone else around you, and you are left feeling so alone! But I want you to know that you are not alone. This community is here for you, and we love you! Keep holding on, please don’t give up!

If you are currently not seeing a counselor/therapist, I really encourage you to seek finding one. I’ve had one in the past and it really helped me! Heart Support is partnered with Better Help, and they offer a one week free trial if you go to https://www.betterhelp.com/heartsupport I want you to know that you are loved, and you matter! I believe in you

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It!

Love Always,
Monkey

I felt so alone when my grand father passed from cancer he was legit my best friend. It took time and patience to move forward because he would have wanted me to. I found comfort in my friends that were around me and even just opening up. Thank you for opening up here on HeartSupport. I personally want you to know you are not alone. You are not apart of a community now that wants you to feel that you have be real and know that what you going through you do not have to go through alone.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

I’m sorry that so many people have passed away and you’ve experienced that pain. You are not alone. I encourage you to reach out to those around you to make sure they are doing well. Remember to take care of yourself as well. :purple_heart: