EugeniaCooney Fan #11

I dated a guy for about a year and a half, and he broke up with me last Thursday because he suddenly realized he didn’t see a future with me, because I am not of the Jewish religion like he is. So he ended it.

That sucks I am sorry as A Christian I can sort of understand but i have dated women that did not believe the exact same thing. It takes time and patience. Hey listen keep your head up and know you are loved. You are not alone in this. You are so worth it. You have So much value. You are beautiful.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

Hey Morgan, thank you. Means a lot. I was raised Christian, but past two relationships I have had they were not and I feel like I’ve strayed away from it over time… It’s just a lot to handle right now. Not even a month ago I had pneumonia. He was taking care of me. I’m still recovering and he rips the rug out from under me… and he wouldn’t have done it unless I had picked at him asking what was wrong. it’s like I forced it out of him. he wasn’t a good person, i’m seeing it now. He would sometimes say racial slurs, he would drink all day… I deserve better, i know. It’s just been a lot to handle.

2 Likes

I teard up reading this. I love you and gld you know you deseve better. I just want to remind you that you do not have to handle this alone. Seek help. Love you.

I see a therapist once a week, I’m seeing her tonight. I really appreciate that. I have a good community but being alone is difficult because I’m such a giver. I turn into like, wife-mode when I’m dating someone and he was thankful for all I did but it wasn’t enough I guess… but again, his loss, I assume.
Love you too

1 Like

I know it can be heartbreaking to lose someone because of something out of your control. I’m sorry you are going through this. I hope you never change yourself to make someone else happy. You are valuable and valid, just the way you are. Hold fast.

I’m so sorry you had to go through that. Love is supposed to be stronger than anything, and the fact that he let you go for something which isn’t really even something you control, kinda makes me mad.

You deserve so much better, and some day you will find someone who loves you just as you are.

You’re beautiful just the way you are, life is so much more than this ~