EugeniaCooney Fan #149

Just the fact that the one person in my life isn’t in my life anymore. Even though he’s been gone for a while it still hurts he’s not here anymore and I miss him.

Missing people that you can’t ever see again is some of the worst pain we can feel and I’m so sorry.
The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to allow yourself to feel those things. We all grieve in different ways, and for different lengths of time. Don’t tell yourself it’s been too long, or not long enough - when it’s been “long enough” you will know.
I would encourage you to keep living the best you can for him though. Keep doing the things that you wanted to do together. Just because he’s not physically with you anymore, doesn’t mean he’s not with you. The people that impact our lives are always with us. Whether they have passed away, stepped out of our life or whatever, they will always be a part of our story. So keep letting yourself feel this, it’s how you know you care and that’s not a bad thing.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

Thank you this meant a lot

1 Like

Every year, on both their birthday and the day the person left us, I get reminded above any other day that I’ll never get to see or speak to this person ever again. But i know that wherever that person is now, they are well and looking over us every step we take and supporting us even if it isn’t physically. Keep looking forward and up and remember they are proud of who you are and what you’ve become.

1 Like