EugeniaCooney Fan #197

I don’t even now If I even need to be here what do I do I don t think people care about me at all

1 Like

You do need to be here friend. I’m sorry you think that people don’t care, but I don’t think that’s true. There are people who are here in this community that doesn’t even know you and care about you. Sometimes we see how people treat us and think they don’t care about us, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t. I know that for a long time I believed my dad didn’t care because of how he spoke to me and treated me, but I had to learn that he just doesn’t show it in the way we think he has to.
I would encourage you to reach out to anyone you think you can trust and talk to them. It’ll be worth it. Keep coming to this community and letting us show you that you do deserve to be heare and you are cared about :slight_smile:

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hi friend, I don’t know you but I care. I care about what you are going through and what you are feeling. I want you to be okay and I want to listen if you need someone to listen.
You are not alone. I too often battle with these thoughts and have a lot of moments where I feel alone. But Heart Support is here to listen if you need somewhere to release your feelings and thoughts. And we will try our best to offer you love, support, understanding and encouragement. You matter. You are important. Your feelings are valid. So I hope that you will open up to us if you get feeling too bad.

You don’t have to be alone. You are a part of our family.
Hold Fast

• Kitty

You are meant to be here. It speaks volumes that you even reached out. You matter & there is always an ear here for you to chat to!

I care and I want you to STAY! Hold fast!