EugeniaCooney Fan #20

I’m trying to pursue my dream and its been difficult. I feel like I’m not cut out for it.

1 Like

You know you are a great point in this journey of yours. How? You get to prove yourself wrong. You get to climb to the top of mountain. You get to reach up and pull yourself up to the top and scream at the top of your lounges and say I DID IT! You got this! You so Got this! I want you to say that know. YOU GOT THIS! WOAH! Make sure to say the woah part it helps. SO Here is the thing i want you to tell yourself right now I do have hope. I do have value. I do have worth. I am loved. Say this every day.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

I’ve been there. That feeling of not having a lot of experience and it looks like it could be impossible to get where you need to go for your goals. Really. I want you to know most of the people I know living their dreams just felt lucky and took it one step at a time, and many haven’t hit it. Instead I ask you this, are you having fun reaching it? However cliche it might be, the journey towards the goal was so much more important. It sometimes even leads to a completely different dream higher than your current one. Take care of yourself and make sure you’re doing things one small step at a time. Don’t worry about the goal, having fun persuing it is way better. Otherwise, step back and just do what you truly care about. Paths to dreams should be lined with smiles because they arecself motivating and enforcing. I hope your dream is something you have chosen for yourself and you reach it, but remember the side roads might just bring you to another great thing altogether! Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Hey love. I think we’ve all been there before. Imposter syndrome can make us feel like we aren’t enough, or that we’re just pretending when everyone else is thriving, but what matters most is to keep pursuing what you love. You’re totally capable of doing anything that you put your mind to, and I wholeheartedly believe in you. Also remember that there is nothing wrong with taking a step back to re-evaluate what you’re doing and to approach it with newfound energy and passion.

1 Like

Pursuing your dream is definitely a hard task to do, especially when you have so much passion for it. Currently I’m in my late 20’s and I changed what I wanted to do in life & thought it was too late. What I have learned recently tho is it’s never too late, I know a lot of people who are in my situation as well as yours. Some of them are close or finished and some have just started, everyone moves at their own pace, I believe in you & I know you will get there.

1 Like

Dreams can change. It’s okay to feel this - a lot of us do at one point or another, no matter what road we’re on. Just remember that your dreams don’t define - it is you who defines your own dreams. It is also very natural to feel defeated. I’ve lost or had to put on hold all my dreams. You can also try to think out of the box. I used to dream of becoming a rock star. I had to give that up to have a family. But now, 15 yrs later, I’m about to start livestreaming music on Twitch.
Don’t give up. I believe in you and anything you want to do. You got this. You’re stronger than you think. We all are.

1 Like