EugeniaCooney Fan #322

i just broke up with my first love. both of us had trust issues about our phones and he wanted to get on mine, but i kept telling him no, so he started thinking i was hiding something. i broke up with him and then we were both heartbroken. we talked about if i was hiding anything and he asked if i had anything on my phone i didn’t want him to see or if i talked to any boys, so i told him i only talked with one of my guy best friends. he said he wanted to forget the phone incident but he couldn’t, and that it was killing him. we both said our farewells, but now i’m an emotional wreck and i really miss him.

2 Likes

it is normal and human to grieve - even animals, birds, insects and sea creatures do it - bereavement is not just death, it is also the unfortunate loss of friendships and relationships you invested a lot of effort, love and time into x

Trust is the biggest thing in a relationship. It has to be there, otherwise two people can’t completely let themselves fall. They will hold back if there is any doubts in their mind. I know it’s upsetting, it’s always upsetting when you lose people that you care about. But a relationship has a hard time thriving if there is no trust there, and it sounds like there isn’t any.