Eveerything hurts

i feel so fucking alone,
i dont even know if im allowed to swear on this so sorry if im not
people are so dumb
why does everyone act like they r the only one that has feelings and that no one else does
im so shattered and i dont know what to do anymore

People that act as though only they have feelings are insecure in their own. Pay no mind to them. Surround yourself with people who at the very least acknowledge your feelings. If you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to message me.
Stay strong, you are loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

People swear all of the time, honestly. As long as you aren’t swearing at community members and promoting toxic behavior, you are fine! I’ve swore in my posts too.

People can be cruel, unfair, mean and stupid. There is definitely a lot of that in our world.

I’m sorry that you’ve been left to feel how you do. There are also a lot of selfish people out there who don’t know how to think of anything outside of themselves. And it’s a hard thing to deal with when that kind of behavior is in our environment or relationships.

I don’t know what happened, but you are valued and important. And I will continue to say that. Don’t let these kind of people drag you down. You are worth so much more.

Much love friend. I’m sending you lots of hugs

• Kitty
1 Like

awh this is so sweet. thank u <33

aw thank u kitty. this is so sweet and i appreciate you writing back. message me if u ever need anything :heart::heart:

1 Like