Extreme Depression

My girlfriend died due to cancer stage 4 and im not by her side on that time because of time corona virus. Im waiting for my swab test result on the day that my girlfriend passed away. I know shes very scared and helpless. I coudnt even talk to her hug her tight to remove her pain away atleast. Im still sitting in the corner thinking how she doing right now? is she okay? is she happy?. I want to go after her to make sure that shes okay, shes happy, shes doing good right now. I want to hug her very tight and kiss her. I want to be with her every secord.

3 Likes

Sorry about your girlfreind, I hope I can make your day somehow! How abaout some silly faces! and its all going to be okay im sure she and you will recover from this. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I hope you get through this and be strong! She loves you very much and she wants you to be strong.

1 Like

Elacia,
I am so sorry to hear of your dear loss. That is absolutely heart wrenching about not being able to be with her during her passing. I am so sorry… know that you did all you could to try to be with her and she knows that.
It might help to take some time to find a quiet place to pray or meditate to feel her spirit and she if she is OK.
Stay strong!

1 Like

Im so sorry for your loss i hope you can get through this and we are all here for you here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.