Feel alone

I’ve had thoughts of suicide occasionally. Never anything I planned but it crosses my mind. I always feel like life is worth it but at the same time I wonder why. I have so many people I care about but I don’t know if they ever care about me. I always seem to be an afterthought. Unless I’m just complaining about how lonely I am and clamouring for attention I don’t feel like anyone checks up on me. That’s all I want. Someone to truly just ask how I’m doing sometimes. Not my family, they are obligated to do that. It just makes me feel so lonely that no one ever likes me for who I am it seems like. I do try to reach out and be kind to people but I just get exhausted. I don’t have much energy for it.

4 Likes

Im here for you!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: my insta is @.Septi. my twitter is @Septi my discord is @.Septi.#1618!! Dm me for my number!!! You are worth it!!!

I may not know you, I may not know your struggle or your story. What I do know is that you are worthy of a happy life, If you just need someone to talk to you can message me on Discord if you have it (MezzaGirl#2535). I am more than happy to ask you how your day is going and just chat with you.