Feeling desperate for help but don't know where to begin

As I have posted about bfor. Things have not been going well with my dad. Now things are starting to get much worse. I feel like I am now living in fear that something bad may happen to me. Whether I’ll get kicked out and have to live on the streets in freezing weather or something worse… I am getting very overwhelmed with the stuff he has me do bc not only do I have my own slack to focus on, I get bashed on if I don’t pick up my sister’s slack too. I’m at a point where I just can’t handle my dad’s anger anymore I can’t handle living in fear anymore and idk what to do about it.

I talked about it alot with my sister and she’s pretty much feeling the same way. I tried seeing if she and I could work together to get some help but she’s out of ideas as well. She also says she isn’t mentally prepared for what could happen if we tried to get away. I’m not either but at the same time I don’t want to just continue sitting around letting our unsolved issues continue to worsen. We r thinking our dad needs help but we just aren’t sure how to go about that either. She is saying our dad is emotionally abusing us and if that’s really the case. That’s all the more reason to get help…

Idk what to do, we have family to reach out to but my sister feels hopeless about that. I want to reach out but don’t know how to do it and be clear of his yelling at the same time. At this point I just want this emotional rollercoaster of trama to just end and I don’t think it can wait…

4 Likes

Hello, Andy! I’m sorry that things aren’t getting better and you are still living with this fear of being out on the streets. All I can really say is that at least you have your sister as your teammate in all of this. Hold onto that and her. And you have your aunt who cares about you, right? Can you go to her for help? You are a good person and I trust that things will be okay for you in the end. You matter and you are worthy of support and love. Good luck, friend :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Hi @Andy I’m sorry you’re having issues with your father. My father was emotionally abusive too. Have you thought about telling an adult outside of your family what is going on? Like a school counselor or Aunt or Uncle you trust? Might be something to think about. ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hi Andy
I am sorry you have to deal with your abusive dad. I wanted to ask if you have told anyone. Your uncle, svhool councelor, or a crisis line. What you are dealing with is terrible. I think you should tell someone who can help you. You and your sister are abviously not living in a good environment. You deserve help Andy. You deserve to be happier than this. I want things to improved on your end. :wink:

(Btw you always remind me of a band called Black veil brides whose singer is named also andy :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Hi Andy, Thanks for posting, I am sorry things are getting tough again, this has happened before as I recall and you went to stay with your aunt for a little while, is there any chance you and your sister could do that again just to clear the air? it seems a break is what is needed. I understand that you are worried and if you can i would encourage you to please try to get some help through your doctor for your stress and to talk about what is happening. Please get all the help you can. I wish you all the very best. Much love xx

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.