Feeling lost

It’s really hard to explain the feelings i’m getting lately , not really too sure what too call it. I feel as if my life is in a meaningless cycle doing the same stuff and leading to nothing . I feel empty and worthless and honestly go to sleep not caring if i wake up in the morning or not i guess sometimes i don’t really want too.I find it hard speaking too anyone about it as it feels like they wont understand and feels like i’m burdening those around me. Kind of hard to put into words.

Hey wolves
I fell the same way sometimes and have felt that way many times, you are not alone. Try reaching out to a friend or family member that you trust. What also helped me was trying new things, new hobbies and activities. For me it was finding perouse in life and finding something I enjoy and am good at. You can reach me on discord if you would like to talk to me more…
Your friends
Lost

1 Like

Hi @Wolves,

Thank you for being here. :heart:

Sometimes we can feel trapped in habits of everyday life and lose sight on what makes sense for us. We all go through this feeling and it’s really healthy to ask yourself what’s meaningful for you. Maybe take some time for yourself and try to think about it, quietly. Are there things you enjoyed before but you don’t anymore? Are there things you always wanted to do but never tried? What would you like to improve in your life right now/what’s making you unsatisfied?

Also, it may sound silly, but sometimes with winter coming, we can start to lack of motivation and energy. Many of us want to hibernate during this period and it can really affect our mood. Maybe talking to your doctor about it can be an occasion to do a checkup and see if some vitamins supplements would be helpful for you. :wink:

In any case, you’re not a burden. And you’ll always be free to share everything you want here.
We care about you. Hold Fast. :heart: