Feeling really suicidal right or impulse

I’m been trying look for apartments in mass, it been making really suicidal. The cheapest in my is around 2000 dollars a month. I can’t make enough to get by, I don’t wanna be home broke and not live life. I know not the only and not trying be self center.

I never move out my parent house, I’m 31 year virgin guy that never been on his own. I always feel like a kid that can never take care of himself. My parents remind of that everyday. That why women don’t want to date me or have anything to do with me. It make feel so suicidal and just wish to end my pain.

I can’t never be my own person, I can’t never grow or be fucking normal

3 Likes

Rents in the Northeast are insanely high! Where are you located? Sometimes you can find rentals on Craigslist. Another option is to be a roommate. When I first started out, I rented a room with a shared bathroom. Once I got an apartment for half-price because I vacuumed the halls once a week. It would be kinda cool if you could find a tiny home somewhere close. The cheapest thing we have around here is efficiency apartments for about 500 a month. You might also want to consider a live-in caretaker situation.

Here’s something I found in Boston: