Financial and personal problems

Hello everyone!
So, I’m facing tough time now, when I’m graduated in Electronics and Telecommunication and now I’m struggling with finding a job to pay my bills. I’ve borrowed around 7.5k PLN, which is around 2000 USD, from several people and now I need to pay it back, but I can’t. I’m trying to find a job, but last time they said that my skill aren’t on par for what they need in company, and I was waiting full 2 months before interview even happened. My disability paper blocked me from working at Amazon in warehouse and now I’m stuck and I don’t know how to solve that without selling a kidney or other methods, which are much worse than that in the long run. I just hate myself because of that.

Gah, that’s brutal, KhazAkar…to feel stuck in the middle of something you feel you’re giving your full force to and to not be able to make it budge…it’s such a paralyzing fear to feel like life is a cliff you can’t climb. I’m sorry you’re in that spot, man.

One of the things I would recommend is to not turn your frustration / disappointment with the situation with hatred towards yourself. Truth is, it sounds like you’re giving your best effort to solving this problem. All you can give is your best. Truth is your situation sucks, not you. Truth is you hate debt, not yourself. Truth is being stuck sucks, you don’t.

Hope this helps man <3

-Nate

Hey friend,

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I’m lucky enough to not have many financial issues in my life, but right now I need to pay my dad back for a college class (about $1400) and, although I’m also lucky enough to be working a job, it’s a minimum wage job and I barely have any hours because of my busy school schedule. I’m sorry that you’re in this situation. To me, it’s been feeling like a lot of pressure and probably will feel that way until I pay back my debt. I hope money will come your way and no longer be an issue for you. Good luck!

hold fast

<3 sophic