Food ruined my life

I don’t even know if i do have an eating disorder or not. i starved myself and lost over 60 pounds in less than 3-4 months. all i ever think about is food and all i ever want to do is eat. i have nightmares about food and it’s so fucking draining. i haven’t had a proper meal in almost a year, i can’t enjoy food, i don’t crave food, nothing ever looks good. it makes me so fucking angry i just wish i could enjoy food, i am so obsessed with food it’s crazy but the truth is i dont eat, im loosing a lot more weight and im afraid ill be underweight soon. i’m so tired and drained and its ruined my relationship and my life. ive missed out on so much because of fucking food and i’ve let so much people down because of it. i don’t know what to do

2 Likes

Hello gh0st_123!

It must be very hard having such a stressful relationship with something that is vital for our bodies to live. Having such an unavoidable thing, be the cause of so much stress, and draining so much energy. This has to be a very tough thing to deal with. I think that it is something that you should consider trying to explore with a nutritionist or health professional of some kind. Especially with how it seems to be effecting your life. I think your health is important, and if you are having trouble maintaining a healthy diet, it is definitely something you should prioritize trying to figure out. I’m not sure if you have access to health professionals, like a nutritionist, but I think it would be a good place to start if you do. You might be able to find some answers and insights into what you are going through there. Regardless I really hope that you can find some relief to what you’re experiencing in time, and I’m rooting for your success! Feel free to share more if you want. Hope you’re feeling a bit better today. <3

Hello gh0st_123,

Thank you for sharing and opening up with us about your current struggle with food. It must be so difficult and I can understand how drained you and tired you feel because food is something that we encounter regularly everywhere and every day. There really isn’t any escaping it.

I’d agree with @ThriceTheThird I think maybe seeking outside help from a professional could hopefully be of some help. This is a struggle that is very difficult to overcome and handle on your own, and it definitely requires a good and strong support system.

Your health, physical, emotional, and mental, is important, and what you are dealing with currently is taking a toll on all three of those aspects of your wellbeing. I am hoping that things will be able to start turning around for you soon and that you’ll be able to find some peace from what you are experiencing. :white_heart:

1 Like

Hey hey my friend. I am so so sorry that you’re having to deal with this. I can only imagine how frustrating this is. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Food ruined my life - HeartSupport / Support - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 15 May 2024 | Loom