Fork in the road, picked up the fork and carried on

Well in this earthly life it is evident that we will comstantly have such hardships and we will go through seasons of good experiences, seasons of bad experiences. What matters most is how you handle each situation with a good heart and a good attitude. If we give into the struggles and consider defeat but actually think about it. Think about now but also think about what you can do now to get out of the situation.

As soon as good things were happening i figured it would be a season of good things. But my happiness and Joy still remain unphazed. The more i grow in the knowledge but also apply it with understanding, it becomes wisdom. Through lifes circumstances i have the need to find some kind of hope in my life, (sent too early) through these trials and tribulations it is unwavering for me to get inna defeated mindset. I kept putting hope in things truly that never satisfied even relationships, people, drugs, bad influences.

Im telling you the struggle is so real, even the hardship that i had to face recently after moving a week ago, i was taken advantage of by a roomate. During the course of getting a new job. I took a risk to be where i am today but i constantly prayed to God without doubting to find change and joy through tough times. My roomate the day i moved in started taking my stuff and saying this is mine. And obercharged rent in my area for roomates its like 250-350 400 is reasonable if youre someone you dont know. I was charged 600 and before i left he had 2 people move in and told me that he charged them 250 a month. I called him out on a lot of things and he got mad im like why are you mad when youve done these things to me i should be the one flipping out but im not.

The church i started joining helped me get a place of my own. 650 owner pays everything and the oil heat is included i only pay electric for lights. That is a rare deal and i opened up about my roomate situation and he said ill move you in halfway through december and its on me the half of the month. Its been a week now being on my own and so much good has happened. Even dating the crazy part is i found someone who matched the qualities in a person and more and the dating life man its been horid😂 i tried over 10 years and im not even that old im 27 i was at the point where i thought singlesness doesnt sound like a bad idea just didnt think the women ive ran into would act just how they think men would act youll be surprised, what i mean is that people want to quickly jump into things relationships, sex etc… ive always been about just having a connection with someone relating to them and developing a relationship and just am really shocked how similar we are. i found something like this and its been a month now and things are slow that is the best.

Now the most important thing why i brought up Jesus, having faith in him for me makes my world unshakeable. If i were tempted to go back to those way, or even circumstances are horid again. Id still remain faithful because without God, id have nothing because of God and the church the good influences in my life from the church really gave me purpose to keep living, and keep pushing through.

But i will be honest some of you had been with me on this journey, and during that journey ive been burned by bad churches. Not all people of the faith are bad not all christians are bad. Its the same way with how i veiw police now. Theres good and faithful but then theres the bad greedy ego people who give the name “police” “christians” a bad reputation" because people are just exposed to the title than the actual actions of one individual. There are hypocrites, false teachers among us that is true and because of that, the ego driven peoples faith is molded by their lead. Mainly because of greed. And that took me a ling time to understand. Ive even walked away from churches that were no good but its the God I serve that never changes. Im so thankful to find rest and peace and joy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these parts of your story. It’s incredible how sometimes it feels like walking through seasons during which stars are aligned perfectly, while others seem like they are conspiring to make us fall down over and over. I’m personally so thankful that some of your recent struggles are now coming to an end and that you’re even starting some very new chapters in your life. How exciting and amazing!

I wholeheartedly wish you the best. Love, care, respect, peace - you deserve it all. <3