From-aaronbr8bach-amazing-kicks-love-the-design-an

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From aaronbr8bach: Amazing kicks, love the design and I love @popevil. Sometimes I feel like I’m not worth much, like the limited talent I have will amount to nothing

4 Likes

Few people are born with an insanely high degree of talent. For most of us, our talent amounts to something only after considerable effort and practice has been invested. By the way, it takes no small amount of talent to appreciate good design. In fact, appreciating it suggests that similar talent exists, at least in potential within you.

1 Like

It’s easy to let your self worth be defined by what you see or hear from others. You’re a unique person. You have your own set of skills and talents that are unique to you. Sometimes it takes time and exploration to uncover what those talents are. I’m in my 30’s and only just discovered a talent this year. Please be gentle with your spirit. You are so valuable. You’re important. You matter. I’m so thankful that you’re part of this community.

1 Like

Everyone in this world has value, including you, Friend. I’m sorry that someone in your life has made you believe that you will amount to nothing…It’s not true. Just keep working on your talents and don’t give up! ~Mystrose

1 Like

when it comes to talent, you could say I’m the bottom of the barrel. What I do know is that if you’re looking at something specific to drive that talent towards, then it probably will take a lot of practice and time, and that’s okay. As wings mentioned, not many people are born with the instinctive talents they now posses. What I do know is that there is insurmountable times where even people who are considered top of the game have questioned themselves too. We can choose to focus on what we lack, or we can choose to focus on what we want to achieve. If you have a passion, then it’s okay if you follow it and it’s also okay if you’re doing it just for the enjoyment of it.

1 Like

Hi aaron, thank you for sharing. with struggles like these, we often struggle. all of us, me also. everyone is different.
everyone has their own talents in so many forms. if you start comparing yourself with others, you will end in an
endless cycle of thoughts. and you will never get out of it. what makes you believe in that you are limited in talents ?
have you tried out so everything in this world ? me not, my best talent i think is carrying boxes. i can do that pretty
good, and lift heavy boxes also. you are holding yourself down. you are creating these thoughts.
lets have a narrowed sight on this, bring the good things in your life. you are worth of so much more. you are
loved my friend. start with being a good person and be kind, treat people like you want to be treated.
there is so much beauty out there for you to be found. give it a try. you will do great! feel hugged and you matter ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey Friend, I want to start by telling you that you are as worthy as everyone else in this world, if you want to be good at something you must practice and stop comparing yourself to others that have put in the practice, instead of comparing, learn from them, get ideas. I bet if you stopped doubting your ability you would improve even without doing anything. The mind is a wonderful thing but it can hinder or help you, let it help you. much Love lisa x

1 Like

Each and every one of us is unique with our own abilities, talents and skills. We always sell ourselves short when we compare ourselves to others. I think we set ourselves up for disappointment when we do this. You are unique and have worth in your own right.

1 Like