From btfuldzaster311 the loss of my little girl wh

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
From btfuldzaster311: the loss of my little girl when she was 10 days old . I am not sure I will ever recover from it. When I was pregnant they found a heart issue at 6 months that they were certain surgery would fix but it did not. She never left the hospital, an otherwise healthy 6 lb baby girl never got to feel the sunshine or touch the grass. She knew love 5hough I held her and talked to her everyday. She knew music because I would sing to her. Everyone’s stories break my heart I hope there is some kind of peace to you.

1 Like

@btfuldzaster311 I’m so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. I can’t imagine how painful it must have been to lose her at only 10 days old. I’m sure words fail to accurately depict the weight of this loss. It had to be terrifying to have this knowledge throughout pregnancy and to deeply fear for her life before she was even born. It sounds like those ten days she was here were filled with so much powerful love and the magic of music. I hope that you will continue to healand continue to fill your life with love and magic just like you did for her. Sending you love - taylor

1 Like

@btfuldzaster311 @silentgarrett thanks for helping make mental health something everyone can talk about :heart: we need to

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m truly sorry to hear about the loss of your precious little girl. Your words convey the depth of your love and the profound sadness of your experience. It’s completely natural to feel this way, and there’s no timeline for grief. What’s clear is the immense love you showered upon her during her brief time, filling it with warmth, music, and your caring presence. Cherish those moments of connection, and remember that your love will always be a part of her. If you ever need someone to talk to or just share your feelings, there are support networks and professionals who can help you navigate this challenging journey. Your little girl will forever hold a special place in your heart, and her memory will be a source of strength and love.

Hopefully this is helpful :yellow_heart: