From itisallsotiresome the last year i was violent

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
From itisallsotiresome: The last year I was violently struggling with the loss of my entire support network and having to rebuild practically my entire social / professional life from scratch.

1 Like

@itisallsotiresome It is so hard to face this kind of urgency of completely starting over. You spend time pouring into relationships, places, projects – overall to build a sense of stability in your life, but then you see it all fading away to various circumstances. It’s like you’re sitting down right in front of a home that has collapsed, and you know you have to rebuild it in order to create a path for yourself again, but it also needs to be done with different pieces moving forward. My heart goes out to you as you are going through this major life transition. During the last couple of years I have lost most of already minimal circle of relationships, and converted to relationships that are now mostly online or physically distant. There’s a time when you look around you and just feel this huge wave of disappointment and hopelessness - is it worth it to start all over again? Where do I start? How can I find my way again? With the memory of how things collapsed before, it feels like there is this need to be even more careful moving forward as you just don’t want the story to repeat itself. Thankful that you shared about it today because one things absolutely certain in the midst of this season right now, is that you do not have to be alone while you are rebuilding some solid foundations in your life. Rest assured that you have friends/a community at heartsupport that is more than willing to encourage you and share life with you while you put the pieces together. This is a process that can be very discouraging and defeating at first, but once you overcome this first layer of heaviness, you can start to clear your path and put one foot in front of the other again. I believe in you. <3