From-jovanemil-im-struggling-with-depression-but-i

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From jovanemil: Im struggling with depression but i do my best to cope with it.

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid to ask for help from someone who is qualified to give it. Also, don’t be afraid to ask for emotional support, which is available in abundance here.

hi jovanemil, thank you for sharing this. sometimes it is really hard to cope, to overcome all what is
happening around us. reaching out and seeking help, is a first but by far the most important step you
could do. i hope this is a option for you. a therapist or self help group can help a look. you can also look
into our crisis resource page on our homepage. i hope that you will overcome, get better, you deserve that.
you matter my friend and you are loved. feel hugged :purple_heart:

Hey friend. Thank you so much for sharing. Depression is a beast that too often doesn’t say it’s name and remains invisible to most. Proud of you for trying – trying is strength. Each step taken lay not produce the results you expect at first, but it’s always worth it to persevere. You are more than your depression, even during days when it feels like it’s taking over absolutely everything. There is so much life in you than it will never be able to overshadow completely. Never let this majestic spark within fade away. It’s too precious and radiant. You are loved. <3