From melissawunsch5 i lost my dad sept 3 2021 he h

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #273
From melissawunsch5: I lost my dad Sept 3 2021. He had “c” Pnemonia. Vented for 3 weeks and hospital 33 days. He also was a Vietnam Vet who months before becoming sick found out he had Agent Orange. He had kidney disease and diabetic as a result. My family made the painful decision to let him go to@be with Jesus after a turn for the worst diagnosis. After prayer after prayer. It was his time to go. I find comfort where he is now. But I can’t lie and say I don’t struggle. Every day is like a win just getting through it. When I can lay my head on my pillow and go to sleep to escape this void I care day in and day out. I miss him more than he’ll ever know! I wasn’t ready to hold his hand, brush his hair back, watch the final tears well up in his eyes and say good bye for now. I’m so blessed to know Jesus. He strengthens me when I am weak. I can’t live without Jesus! I don’t know how people do it without Him! The pain of losing a parent is without a doubt one of the hardest things you’ll go thru in this lifetime. :cry: