From ryan-tgg i m coping with the loss of almost e

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
From ryan_tgg: I’m coping with the loss of almost every single connection I have within my family, mainly over their greed and deception. While those said family members are shmearing my name and character by twisting the story in their narrative, making me the enemy. In doing so, my single mother, two siblings, and myself lost our house, her job/business, and her vehicle in the same month, forcing us all to become homeless and separated. My mother still lives in squalor in a dilapidated, vacant building in the most dangerous parts of North Saint Louis. That’s the tip of the iceberg. I’m losing hope in my family ever reconnecting. The only family member I had that was helping out and believed in me unfortuneatly overdosed on fentanyl last Thanksgiving. I’ve lost my mother because she is not the same person because of all of this and has developed serious mental health issues and is in complete denial. I’m just at a loss.