From-taylorhilpert-i-can-relate-so-many-days-i-fee

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/37513
From taylorhilpert: I can relate - so many days I feel anxious and it feels like I can’t see through it. I end up being able to cope with it and get to a better place, but I can’t even imagine a life without anxiety

2 Likes

Aww man. It sucks to feel like you’re stuck in a cloud of anxiety, like the only thing you can see is the fog right in front of you and it’s dark and scary and messy. All you want is to be able to see the light and the peace, but it feels like you’re body and mind won’t let you even catch your breath. I know when I feel this it I just want to curl up in a ball and quit. You’re not alone friend. Anxiety may tell you that it is going to get worse or that bad things are coming but the truth is anxiety is not the fortune teller we think it is. I believe good things and peace are on their way to you.

Hi Friend, I can totally relate to what you are saying, as horrid as Anxiety is and however much we dread it, it becomes part of who we are, it lives in us and eventually we just accept it or we adapt our lives so that hopefully it lessens the amount of anxiety that comes our way. But if given the option for it to be completely removed from our life is a difficult one, who are we without it, is something there to replace it, if we dont have this thing we have lived with for so long what is left? I guess you could call that being anxious about not being anxious. what a vicious circle. I truly hope that you find more days that are easier than not. I myself managed to alter my life but it doesnt make for a good one, just an easier one. I hope you can manage to lessen the anxiety and have fun too. Best of luck. lisa. x