From tiff-a-ni landri-liftsalot i feel this post i

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #437
From tiff_a_ni: :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

@landri_liftsalot #

I feel this post

I myself was in the same situation 10 years ago, however the army protected my ex and I escaped thanks to victim advocacy

He found me and tried again, he’s been in and out of jail. I feel like I’ve been living this life always looking around me hoping to never be found or bothered again. Hoping and praying each day nothing happens to my daughter. Keeping her and her activities private so she isn’t found.

These 10 years have been filled with a lot of work, tears, and rebuilding my confidence and strength. It will be a lifetime project.
I became an ambassador and shared my story with others thanks to the ACT program here in Florida.

I still get emotional thinking back. Still challenging to speak on it sometimes.

I started CrossFit 10 years ago and then became a powerlifter 3 years ago. Becoming a powerlifter has done more healing than anything I’ve done. I feel strong, not scared. Let him find me, I won’t back down like before.

Each day I’m another day stronger and I hope my story also helps others know they can escape and rebuild.