From travelling-miles19 i m struggling with the lo

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
From travelling_miles19: I’m struggling with the loss of my Nana, she passed about 6yrs ago from Cancer. She battled it 2 times and unfortunately the second time got her. I was so scared and upset about her passing and to this day I feel like I’ve never properly understood my emotions nor my grief for what I lost. I’m one of the youngest in my family, and when I was starting to adult is when I really got to know her but she passed before I could even tell her I was gonna travel the world and make her proud. So after a year of her death, I got a tattoo with some of the ashes I got and have taken her everywhere :orange_heart:

1 Like

@travelling_miles19 wow it’s so beautiful the way you are honoring her by getting a tattoo but more importantly by working to live your life fully and completely and following your dreams. I’m sure that will make her proud. It’s never too late to process your grief and to celebrate her life and legacy! I’m glad you’re able to do that now. Sending love - taylor

1 Like