From tysone374 my great grandmother who raised me

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
From tysone374: my great grandmother who raised me, she held on till I graduated high school. Her love was irreplaceable. Always think of her❤️

1 Like

Your grandmother must have been a wonderful person to have such beautiful impact on you. Just through your words here, we can feel the warmth of her love and how it keeps spreading into your life. It is so special to have someone by your side who accompanied you while you grew up. Someone who made sure that you were loved, safe, and nurtured as much as you needed. Her love is without a doubt irreplaceable, and you are holding in your heart so beautifully. Thank you for sharing about her and how much of an ally she has been throughout your life. As you kept growing up and keep moving on in your life, you are also carrying the legacy of her love. She keeps living through it and through each time you share to strangers like us about how amazing she was to you. It’s so very special to receive on our end even just a tiny bit of this beauty. Thank you for sharing, friend. May your journey be as long as possible, and may her love be multiplied through the one you continue to offer to those around you. Hold Fast. :heart: