Going downhill again (tw i guess?)

I’m currently on break in school, it’s 9:15am. I have three classes left until 3pm. But I already feel like I can’t do it anymore. I’m so close to just tearing up. The urge to just hurt or kill myself is so strong. All the way through chemistry class, it was all that was on my mind. I don’t wanna be here anymore. I’m so tired. I’m so tired of fighting.
The only thing keeping me here, is my best friend. I don’t want to hurt her, but hanging on is getting so exhausting. So tiring.

2 Likes

My heart breaks for you. I know how you feel. I’ve been there myself. It’s good that you have a friend to hang onto. The next step is to see your doctor asap. They can prescribe drugs that can ease the pain and even get you feeling like your old self again. It worked for me. If the urge to harm yourself becomes overwhelming call 911. They will treat the situation like the medical emergency that it is. You will get the best care in the hospital and they will send you home as soon as you have things under better control. They will still want you to follow up with your doctor. There’s a whole medical support system out there that wants to help people. Some people are unaware of it or intimidated by it. They are eager to help people like us. Please make that appointment. You’ll be in my prayers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.