Going through so much lost my family because of my

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Linkin Park - Friendly Fire
Going through so much. Lost my family because of my actions and this song literally came out at the worst time.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you are going through these things right now. I hope you can find some relief to what you’re going through in time. Feel free to share more if you ever want. <3

I’m sorry that you are going through these things right now. I hope you can find some relief to what you’re going through in time. Feel free to share more if you ever want. <3

Hey friend, thank you so much for reaching out here and sharing about this loss that you’ve been experiencing in your life. It must be really painful to feel like having lost your entire family, to be away and isolated from them. I’m really sorry that you are going through this, friend. It is so hard to be in the position of feeling like you would have ruined something that is important to you. That your actions could have been the cause of losing people you love and not sharing life together anymore. I imagine how suffocating this must feel, as if you wake up every day and feel this heaviness on you that keeps pressuring your heart over and over. It’s hard to focus on your daily life and commitments when there is this type of wound that keeps hurting so very much.

For what it’s worth, I personally experienced losing my family, besides my sister, after different losses and a need to separate myself from some people. It was hard to feel like this distance needed to happen because we couldn’t find a common ground to communicate peacefully and love each other. Of course I imagine that it is different in your situation but I wanted to extend my affection for you here in what must feel like a profound sense of loneliness. Feeling uprooted from your family is a type of pain that words are not enough to describe.

This song is definitely a strong reminder of the conflicts we may have with people we love, and how hurtful that can be. It is such a powerful music that can easily bring tears to your eyes and make you recess all the guilt, pain and regrets that you could have felt in your relationships… It certainly did for me, and I hope that somehow this music can bring relief in just allowing you to feel emotions that may havebeen buried within. We don’t want to be in war with the people we love, we don’t want to feel like we have to stay away from them, we don’t want to feel like we have been hurting them. We just want to love them fully, share good moments together, share what life has the most beautiful to offer.

I imagine that the feelings of guilt and shame must be very present and overwhelming in your life right now. But I hope you can keep in your mind that no matter what happened, you’re not a bad person, and you are not worthless either. We sometimes make mistakes that feel are not forgivable once we are in the midst of the consequences that they created. But I do hope that you will manage to find peace and healing from the situation, eventually that the battles between your family and you could find some resolution that would be positive for all of you.

You deserve so much to feel like you can breathe again without feeling any heaviness while doing so. If you ever need to share more or to connect with people who will support you through this painful season, please don’t hesitate to reach out again order Sure more, or even to join our community on our anonymous forum, the support wall, at https://forum.heartsupport.com.

You matter friend.

@@HeartSupport that is definitely what I needed to hear! Thank you so much…