Good things about me

Okay so I’m making this so I can put a bunch of good things I think about myself hear to help during a crisis or after a relapse. Okay here it goes:

I’m a good person because I care about others. I deserve good things to happen to me. I deserve my friends. They care about me not because of what I do but because I’m me. I’m not a bad person. People care about me. They will care about me even if I fail and fall down. They will care about me when I’m having a bad time and when I’m having a good time. I’m worth so much. I’m worth all the love I get. i’m not worthless no matter what I do. I’m worth while. I’m a good person and my music helps people. My music is not trash. It’s actually great. I’m worthy of love and will always be worthy of love. I’m a not bad and I as long as I care I won’t be bad.

10 Likes

You have a kind heart.

5 Likes

<3 I like this, a nice note to self for when you’re having a bad day. You truly are worth love, care, respect.

Take care/Mish

5 Likes

@Paladine
OMG how happy am I to see this post!!! I would love to say you have just made my day but to be honest I think you may just have made my week!!
I would like you to print this post and put it on your wall and read it every morning when you get out of bed please.
You are wonderful and I am so proud of you.
Much Love
Lisa :heart:

5 Likes

Hi Paladin,

I am so happy to hear that there are lots of people in your life who care about you. Also, you make music!? So do I, and my music helps people too :slight_smile: I can relate to that feeling. I am so glad you are seeing these things like being worthy of love, all of this is soooooo true. I am so glad that you believe in this and see this as true and valid for yourself. I’ve always found it difficult to return to that point when being triggered by something that reminds me of the past, so I found the road toward self love has been very very taxing and difficult.

Paladin, thank you so much for sharing these amazing vibes. Keep posting! I’d like to hear more.

Warmly, Dot.

5 Likes

hi sweet @Paladine ,

this is truly incredible to read. i am SO proud of you in your progress and after following your posts and life for the past few months, reading through the many lows life can offer, it makes a post like this even more amazing to read.

i hope you bookmark this post/page and never lose focus on these truths. i know how big of a heart you have and how much energy and love you put out in this world so if you ever need a friend to also vouch for what you wrote above during a time of crisis, please reach out to me. you wrote these statements in a calmer period, not during a crisis or relapse, so take these sentences as a constant reminder on how incredible you are as you go through and overcome hard times.

proud of you and can’t wait to hear more about your progress!

love,
twix

5 Likes

I LOVE this list of self-affirmations. This is something that we all need more of. I am so proud of you for taking the time to list these all out. Save them somewhere that you will look at them often.

You are amazing.
You are lovely.
You are fantastic.

2 Likes

@Kayleigh.xo @Lisalovesfeathers @StarFox @twixremix @mishsim @Dot Thank you are all your kind words. I’m putting the words on my wall in place I’ll see it in the morning and when I go to bed. Thank you guys.

6 Likes

Hi Paladin,

You’re oh so welcome <3. DO IT!!!

1 Like

You are also incredibly strong, resilient, thoughtful and inspiring.

:hrtlegolove:

1 Like

You deserve the love you get. :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.