Greetings From a Norwegian Metalhead

Hi there… I am new to this wall forum …
my name is Trym and I grew up with having music as one of my biggest passions in life
I just wanted to make a introduction post :slight_smile: I love metal music, I am a guitarist, Bassist, and love sing along to my tunes

2 Likes

Hi,I am also new here and I am living in Norway. Also into the same type of music :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

cool ^^ nice to meet you

1 Like

Came here totally random as one of my fav musicians shared this ,just minutes ago I ‘ve watched it .He also shared for this book,which I just got also. I think it might help some.I will start reading it soon.

On the music topic : 2 words : Black Metal :slight_smile:

1 Like

my country is the origin of BM

1 Like

Well,I would say Bathory(which is Sweden as you know) as the roots of BM by my opinion,but in Norway the scene is big and I was into BM since I was 15 and now I am 41 :grin:

1 Like

sweet :slight_smile: I am 32 and yeah I got a BM vibe from your Username

1 Like

I could be older than most people here,but that is ok ,I might help some if I can :slight_smile: . Good festivals you have in Norway.I mainly go to Beyond the Gates in Bergen ,but have been to Tons of Rock as well.

1 Like

Welcome in @TrymTheMetalhead! It’s nice to meet you. I think I saw you commenting from Youtube (?). Just exciting to see how people come in from multiple places! :heart:

If I may ask, what are some of your favorite metal bands/which ones would you usually recommend? :fire:

1 Like

hmm now you asking a HUGE question I can name 5 ? ok ?
in no order I would say…
Korn
Slipknot
BringMeTheHorizon
MotionlessInWhite
and it’s tied between …
Linkin Park and Falling in reverse I suppose
however as a guitarist I grew up playing covers of bands like Linkin Park, Marylin Manson, Rammstein ( etc ) and soundtracks to skater games, BMX, GTA games … ummm Need For Speed … yeah you name it

2 Likes

Nice bands you like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks ^^ sorry for late response