Ha, I hurt myself, look (trigger warning)

Hm, I’m Russian and I don’t know english well, so I’m sorry. But I need it.

I study the last year at university. The last semester. And I fucked up. I’ll get expelled.

There’s no ‘course I’m dumb or something else like it. I could graduate from university, but I want to die)))

And I systematically skipped the study and exams. But yesterday… Yesterday I was so fucking hysterical that I stab myself (I don’t know is right? Anyway my knife was inside me)))) Near the heart. Very. Very close.

So hospital, psychiatrist, X-ray and so on. I ran away. And I’m so fucking sick. Thanks

1 Like

@Che

Hey friend,

It sounds that you’ve been experiencing an acute distress recently. I’m really glad you’re still here. But as you hurt yourself just yesterday I’d like to encourage you to go back to the hospital and receive the help that you need, and so you don’t stay alone either. What happened can be difficult to process, your safety is important right now and you still may need health care.

If you’re currently living in Russia, I also want to encourage you to call 112 or a crisis hotline at 007 (8202) 577-577. If you have family or friends who could be with you right now, don’t hesitate to call them and ask them to come. In this kind of moment, it can be difficult to think clearly. So it’s okay to be helped and rely on others. You can do it.

Hold fast.

2 Likes

Thanks. You’re the one who answer. Yeah, that’s right. Thank you again. But all my friends (there’s not much) hate me. And my boyfriend (after all that) too. I asked to come. But no

2 Likes

Hey @Che. I’m sorry that you’re feeling so terrible that you hurt yourself. I’m sorry that you feel as if your friends don’t like you. I agree with Micro, and I want to ask you to either call a crisis hotline or go back to the hospital. The people there will help to keep you safe from harm. Please get some help.

:hearts:

1 Like

I am sorry you have been undergoing so much stress my friend. It sounds like you’ve been seeing doctors and mental care personal. So that is really good. It’s important that you just be really honest about how you are feeling and what you are thinking so that they can best connect you to the best resources and places that can help you.
Be gentle with yourself friend. I know things can feel intense and overwhelming but you deserve more than hurting yourself. You deserve to be supported and cared for. So reach out if you need to and let your doctors help you.

Much love friend.

1 Like

Hey @Che,

I hope you’re doing okay since you replied, physically and emotionally.

I’m really sorry to hear about your friend and your boyfriend… You only deserve to be surrounded by all the love that you need right now. I’d like to encourage you to keep reaching out anyway. And if it’s not to your beloved ones, you can still try to seek help from doctors or a therapist if it’s not already the case. You don’t have to handle all of this just by yourself.

I’m proud of you for reaching out here already. We’re here to support you and encourage you as well. You’re not alone. :heart:

1 Like