Had a heart attack

I’m not coping well at I’m thinking of taking a easy way out cause I’m just not coping

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for reaching out to Heartsupport.

Looking at the Title I can already see what’s going on. I am sorry that you had experienced a Heart Attack, it feels so scary like you’re going to die. You’re not alone on this one, many people had this experience and get through it and you will be one of those people.

Try and contact loved ones and talk to your friends to get that horrible memory gone. You again are not alone.

Regards
Cream :white_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you’ve been dealing with this. I can only imagine how scary and shocking it must be to survive a heart attack. It’s this brutal, violent reminder of how fragile life can be… and then you are somehow pushed to keep going on in life as if you were not aware anymore of this fragility. It’s such a tough place to be in, and such a unique type of pain to compose with.

I hear you and how much it’s been dealing to deal with the aftermath. If I may ask, do you have people in your life (family, friends, even doctors you would have met for this) whom you can trust and rely on? People you can talk to about what happened and how you feel about it? It’s okay if you are going through a hard time and have a hard time coping, and it’seven more okay to say it. What you are going through makes completely sensse, and I wholeheartedly wish for you to have the possibility to share more or let things out. If you need, this space is meant for this, and you are more than welcome to share more about what happened to you, how you’ve been feeling, or how you’ve been trying to cope.

Sending much love your way today. You are not alone. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey @karoldell2,

I’m thinking of you today and hope you manage to take good care of yourself lately. Even through small gestures, even through steps that may seem insignificant at first. It all matters when it comes to your well-being, both physical and emotional.

There’s seasons in life when it feels like everything is absolutely pointless and hopeless, and it’s really hard to see the light that we need so much through it. In the midst of your struggles, you had the courage to post here though, to share your vulnerability, and I hope this can be a first step towards feeling supported and maybe less alone in your life right now. What you are going through is fundamental and we certainly care about you here.

If you read this message and would like to share some updates, feel absolutely welcome to do so. No pressure intended there - do things that feel safe to you as this is a friendly invitation. There are brighter days ahead, friend, even if for now it may feel like everything is dark around you.

You matter and you are important in this world. Hold fast, friend. We believe in you.

1 Like