Happy is on my break-up playlist really covers how

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Happy? by Mudvayne
“Happy” is on my break-up playlist. Really covers how I’ve felt since, especially after finding out how much better her life has been since, despite how much she hurt me and how much it still hurts 2 years later.

1 Like

Hello! I think it is natural to be hurting even a few years after going through the loss of a significant other. Even if its through a break-up and not death. It is a similar process, and feeling that we can experience/grieve. I think the best thing we can do in these situations is try to not focus on the individual who is gone, and what they are currently up to in life. More so, focus on ourselves and our self-love/self-care. I think the best thing we can do in these situations is to try to channel the emotions from it, into self growth and becoming something better then we were the day before, even if just gradually/little by little over time. Focusing on how we can make our lives better, instead of how much better the person who hurt us’ life is. I think could make a huge difference in how we feel. Regardless I hope you find what you need and can feel a bit better with time. Thank you for sharing with us what you are going through, and feel free to share more if you ever want/need. I have found that talking about what I am going through with peers in a safe environment as helped me a lot in feeling better with the emotions I am dealing with, and I hope the same for others.<3