Heartbroken

My girlfriend decided it was best that we break up which I understood we were together for almost a year and we had a lot of struggles but she seems to be acting like we never meant anything at all, I fucked up I was telling her how I felt and she seemed to take some of those things the wrong way and I tried my best to apologize. Suddenly now theres this guy that she’s liked for i dont know how long now and it doesn’t make sense to me because she’s still saying she wants to get back together but it really doesn’t seem like it and I know I shouldn’t take her back I can’t get myself over her she meant the world to me and i’ve just been having negative thoughts since then and I don’t know I really want to get this off my chest

4 Likes

Hi @abc

Sorry you’re dealing with a breakup, it sucks. It kind of sounds like you both need to sit down and talk. Be transparent and just talk about what you both want. It will ease your mind and you can move forward in a healthy way.

1 Like

hey @abc ,

thank you for sharing this with your heartsupport community here and allowing us in to show you that you aren’t alone and that you are cared for.

i’m so sorry that she has caused you this much pain, and honestly, a lot of confusion. having this guy she’s had feelings for enter her life now must not be easy in the slightest. i definitely think a raw, honest, and transparent talk with her can benefit the both of you whether it’s repairing y’all’s relationship or finding closure. my only hope is that the solution ensures happiness for the both of you.

all that to say, i am glad you are here and can talk through things on this forum. we are all here for you, always. wishing you a smooth week full of caring for yourself ahead and hopefully finding clarity in this relationship.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi
Thank you so much for posting
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment ABC, relationships are not easy at the best of times and they rarely end well and that is the time when you have to take a step back, take a deep breath and a good look at what has and is happening. You and your ex desperately need to have a proper sit down and honest conversation about what you both want and how you both feel because when hearts, minds and pain are involved so much damage can be caused and its unnecessary. If she loves you as much as you love her she will be happy to have that conversation with you.
I hope that you manage to get what you are looking for and whatever happens I wish you all the very best in the future.
Much Love
Lisa :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.