Heartsupport been struggling my brother took his l

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren
@heartsupport been struggling. My brother took his life a few years ago. My father died suddenly recently… to start

3 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for opening up and for being so vulnerable with us. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had to deal with all of this death in your close family. Trying to unpack the questions that come with death can be agonizing. I don’t know where you are at or what you are feeling, but I am so glad that you started sharing. We would love to help you unpack your emotions, or to simply just be a listening ear. We all struggle, and we will be here for you whenever you need us. If you’d ever like to dive deeper, you can reply here, or you can visit our online forum at https://forum.heartsupport.com/ . We wish you nothing but the best.

1 Like

Losing someone to suicide is an ache that settles so heavily into every corner of your heart and being.
It’s something nobody could ever prepare you for, something nobody should have to. All the hurt that was inside their hearts comes magnified into ours.

I lost my partner a few months ago, so I mourn with you. I acknowledge the hurt and guilt and all the other emotions that come with such a heavy loss.
I imagine that losing your father has really solidified more pain in your heart.

In your pain and hurt, you are not alone. I hope that I can encourage you to embrace the pain as a sign of the love in your heart. That it was and is real and that you deserve healing x

1 Like

You must be missing them so much. I’m so sorry, friend. It is absolutely unfair to lose people you love so suddenly and under such brutal circumstances. Nothing could have prepared you for it.

It is completely understandable that now is a very rough time for you. Your heart carries the love you have for them and it hurts to not have the possibility to share it with them directly anymore. I hope you allow yourself to feel whatever comes and to reach out to people you trust when it feels like the pain feels absolutely unbearable.

Grief is one of the most heartbreaking and violent experience to go through. It takes a world of patience and such a huge amount of tears to cope through all the emotions that are rise in the questions we may ask ourselves. Why did it happen, why then, why me, why like this, why now… Heartbreaking to deal with the unexpected and the fact that it just doesn’t make sense to our heart. You must love your brother and your father so very much my heart aches for you.

I know we can’t give you answers and I know words can be very limited, if not frustrating, when it’s about the pain of losing someone we love. I just want to let you know that you have a community by your side right here and you will always be welcomed to share what’s on your heart whenever you need it, and especially during this painful season. You are not alone friend. I’m sending much love and virtual hugs your way.