HeartSupport Fan #103

Depression and anxiety

2 Likes

Really hard when it feels like you have a constant cloud over your life. That things are not okay and have a hard time ever being okay. It’s hard to carry that weight with you every day and feel like - why does life have to be this damn hard?

I know the feeling in my life too. You are not alone. Thank you for sharing

Hey friend. I’m so sorry that depression and anxiety have been a struggle for you. For what it’s worth from a random stranger on the Internet like me, these are two demons I’ve been battling with as well, for quite some time now. It’s such an awful miw, and it feels so contradictory most of the time – the urge to act and restless need for safety yet the feelings of apathy, helplessness, if not numbness most of the time. I hate that this is something you’ve experienced at a personal level, and hope that you manage to find relief, peace and joy in your daily life. Depression and anxiety may be part of your life, but they don’t define you. You as a person are so much more vibrant and has so much more to experience than only these two opposites. This community is standing with you, and we’re all rooting for you. Hold Fast. <3

Depression and anxiety - it seems it’s something we can all experience at one time or another. Sometimes separately, sometimes both at once. I just want you to know that you are not alone in this struggle. You are seen and you are heard. We’re here to walk with you my friend.

I’m sorry depression and anxiety are things you deal with. I just want you to know that you’re not alone and that you matter. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

It’s such a challenge to hae to battle each moment, but YOU are worth it. These do not define you. Please never feel alone, there is a whole ocmmunity here to stand with you and beside you on your journey, whatever that looks like! Keep trying, and keeping focusing on the moments right in front of you. Glad you’re here with us!

1 Like

Hi Friend, as the other responders have said already and I hope that it has helped you to know you are not alone here, so many of us here at Heartsupport have had our battles with Depression and or Anxiety during our lives, its so hard to explain to people that do not know what its like but I am so glad you are here and you are welcome to come and share with us anytime and hopefully not feel alone with it. Much Love Lisa. x

1 Like

Hey friend. Just came across your message again today, and wanted to send some reminders of love your way. This depression and anxiety will never condition how worthy and valuable you are. You are loved. You are cared for. You will thrive despite these obstacles. I believe in you. <3