HeartSupport Fan #4

I have friends who care, but it never actually feels that way. I don’t feel like I have a best friend I can share everything with anymore. I know I’m not alone and not the only one that feels this way, but that doesn’t make it any less lonely

1 Like

First off, I just want to say that I do not know you and I can only know what you’re feeling through this message you have shared, but regardless of that you should know that you are deeply loved and cared for in this life. If I were to give you any advice it would be to talk to and express what you’re feeling to the people you consider friends. Communication can open so many doors and it is something we as a society can be bad at. Express to your friends that sometimes it’s hard for you to see their friendship. Through expressing your feelings you might find that you relate even more to the people you’re closest to. And maybe out of that you can form closer relationships. You are right. You are not alone. Loneliness can take many forms in life. Do not be afraid to admit when you feel lonely. Also, reach out to those you might have never reached out to. You might be able to find friends in unexpected places.

1 Like

Hi friend.

I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Loneliness is such a hard thing to go through. I want you to know that it’s okay to feel lonely or to feel hurt. But just know this won’t last forever. It sounds like you had a friend before and I think that shows you can and will have a friend in the future. Hold fast, my friend. And just so you know if all you have right now is HeartSupport that is okay. We will be here for you.

1 Like

Hey there friend,
This is a feeling I’ve felt myself plenty of times throughout my life and currently at the moment. It is completely normal to have these feelings. Often times I think of how many best friends I’ve cycled through especially in my school years and after graduation. I thought that even my closest two friends I’ve kept with me since kindergarten would never truly fade away. Today I only get to talk to them once a week if I’m lucky enough.
It was always nice knowing I had the support to be able to tell someone anything to get off my chest was always just a txt or call away. I felt like they stopped caring after not contacting me or seeing how I was doing. I realized that it was just a part of life I’m going through and it’s not that they stopped caring.
I have so many priorities to keep progressing with my life at a young age that I almost forget to sleep because of how busy I am. At the end of so many of my work days I’m drained and only think of what I want to do to just relax. It occurred to me that my best friends and plenty other friends were more than likely going through the same thing. It weighed heavy on me for a while until I sat and talked with myself in my own mind. I told myself that know I want to hear from them and see how they are and share the smiles we always do, that could only really mean they do too.
Your best friends will never forget you and probably think about you through out their day just like you think of them. Sometimes it’s hard not to be able to talk to someone instantly that you know, love and trust. But always know that the reason they can’t get back to you right away or might forget to txt back is not because they don’t want you. Their time is consumed by so much just like mine is.
Always send them that txt or voicemail anyway filling them in on whatever you want to say or just simply talking about your day. They want to hear from you and they also want you to hear them whenever the time is free for them too. The moments spread apart makes the next moment even more special.
If you ever need to talk or need somebody to instantly reply in a critical time, this is a perfect sanctuary. Always feel free to PM me or use the Heart Support live lines :slight_smile: I’m always happy to help whenever I can. I hope you feel better and always remember you are not alone!

2 Likes

@HeartSupport_Fans

I feel like that sometimes. It takes time your friends to get back to you. Just be patient. I’m glad you share this. You needed to get it off of your chest. Feel free to vent here. Hang in there.