HeartSupport Fan #48

A bout Two weeks ago I lost my dad he was very sick

1 Like

Dang, that’s heavy. I’m so sorry friend… there’s nothing that can prepare you for the finality of loss…no matter how long he was sick, there’s nothing that can buffer you from the pain of losing your dad. I can’t imagine…I’m so sorry.

I remember watching one of my best friends lose his dad…he had a two year battle with some kind of lung disease, and even though he saw his dad dive into a deep trench of pain, he still felt devastated…I remember seeing him at his wedding wishing that his dad was there…there’s nothing that can fill that hole quite like a father.

I’m sorry that you’re faced with such a tragedy, friend.

1 Like

I’m sorry you are going through this right now. I understand and sympathize with how you are feeling right now. I lost my father to cancer when I was 13 years old I couldn’t wrap my head around what had happened and was in complete denial. To this day I still don’t feel like I have grieved him properly because being so young I didn’t truly understand how to. Loss is hard no matter how sudden or expected. Do your best to take care of yourself as much as you can.

1 Like

3 Likes

he seems like a good man. I’m sorry for your loss, brother