HeartSupport Fan #71

Everything is going wrong all the time. I am so unhappy in life and can’t understand why nothing changes for the better.

4 Likes

well hello ,
Don’t know who you are but , thank you for reaching out . thank you for telling us something isnt right. We will help fight this battle with you . You are not alone.
Let me tell you this , what can you fix (positive only) to make sure nothing goes wrong, what can you do so you can be happier , what can you do to make change for yourself to be a better person to be a happier human .
Let me list the truths here , You are amazing, you are human , you are pretty , You have breath in your lungs, you have lungs. Non of this changes . period. You may have a rough day , rough week , but this doesn’t stop you from making change.
Your life will have ups and downs but what matters is you have breath in your lungs and you deserve to be alive . You are amazing friend! Please keep us updated on how things go . we want to hear from you friend!
Hold Fast , You’re worth it!

2 Likes

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans #71,

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here. Hold Fast friend, and lean on our community.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 202 days. New replies are no longer allowed.