HeartSupport_Fans Content #121

My daughter suffers from anxiety really bad she can be introvert as well makes her not communicate w others, she shuts down not wanting to go to school no motivation to do school work, she would have manic episodes what help her was therapy but she is going through the motions, one day at a time, be strong, have strength, music is the best therapy you can have to express your emotions through Art.

1 Like

I relate to a lot of this. A constant feeling of uncertainty, guardedness, powerlessness, always grieving over injustices I have personally experienced or have witnessed, a chronic health condition, and just never feeling like I can fully authentically express myself and be loved and accepted unconditionally as I fully am. It’s difficult to navigate for sure. I feel like an alien on another planet with a hostel race.

We still very clearly live at a primitive time in human history and that’s a scary realization to have. I’m glad you’re still expressing yourself through music after all this time. Take care.

1 Like

Beautifully said=========

1 Like

:heart::clap::raised_hands:=====================

1 Like

Oh brother :heart: i hear you- we have the same birthday.

1 Like