HeartSupport_Fans Content #121

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

Throughout the course of my life, music and expression have maintained at the forefront of everything I do. I started writing and singing when I was very young, and what seems like a lifetime later I’m blessed to be able to do the same thing at a professional level.

While music has given me countless opportunities to express myself and be creative, I consistently struggle with anxiety and being an introverted person.

Recognizing that I have these, what I refer to as “big feelings”, it can be extremely difficult to navigate through them consistently in a way that’s conducive to my wellbeing. There are days when I won’t look at my phone, where I won’t get out of bed. Weeks where I would avoid any contact with the world outside my own.

While navigating through these emotions, there’s a sense of vulnerability and solace I have found when it comes to expressing myself in the most genuine way I possibly can. Being able to write and sing and scream has become such a cathartic outlet to process through the moments of grief I’ve experienced in my life.

These emotions come in waves, big and small, and I do my best every day to ride these waves the best I can.

As we ride these waves, we don’t have to do it alone. Music is my way of communicating with the world, but it’s not the only way you can share your story right here right now. On this world mental health day I invite you to open up about what your struggling with in the comments. Share your story and tag @heartsupport and their community will respond to you with encouragement

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportvets @hsdevtest @hsdevtest2
@taylor
@thehilperts
@tearsontourofficial #wmhd #worldmentalhealthday #wmhd2022 #worldmentalhealthday2022

2 Likes

:camera_flash: @robhabermanphoto======

1 Like

Love you Craig! :blue_heart:========

1 Like

I’ve struggled with anxiety most of my life. It took me a while to ask for help but now I have a great therapist. I highly recommend if you are struggling to ask for help. It makes such a big difference. :heart:

1 Like

I’ve always struggled with anxiety myself. Sometimes it’s minor. Sometimes it leads to depression. Seeing a therapist regularly, even if just to give me an hour to talk about whatever I want to, is extremely beneficial. To all other anxious people, I see you!

1 Like

The best gift you could ever give someone is music. It speaks to them in a way no1 else can. :fire:

1 Like

Big love, Craig :heart::black_heart: your music is helpful for us too so please never stop!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your heart, Craig, this is a beautiful message. The power of the emotion & feeling behind your music is something that has always resonated and connected with me.:pray::sparkles:

1 Like

You are not alone @craigowens ! :black_heart:

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

:clap::clap::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

When u don’t know what to do with your hands

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Thanks for sharing… You’re so incredibly strong!! Fate loves the fearless… Emotionally intelligent, introvert & empathy is a super power! :dizzy::white_heart:

1 Like

:fire: this is a cool photo===

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::metal:=====================

1 Like

@craigowens PLEASE WATXH MY STORY I AM SO FIRE YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS :two_hearts::rocket::two_hearts::rocket:

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::hot_face::fire::fire:=====================

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

@craigowens much blessing #worldmentalhealth.

1 Like