"Do not think for one second that you are alone, because you don’t ever have to be. I promise." - Ricky Olson of Motionless in White

I’m going through the EXACT thing right now and feel exactly the same as you… shits tough but we got this :raised_hands::heart:

1 Like

I swear this must be a sign. I’ve been going through so much it’s not even funny. My job requires me to have such a big shield and an even bigger one since I just had my son. Being in the military and being alone to do everything for my son has been so hard. I’ve spent countless nights crying and trying to hold it all together, but as my depression gets worse it’s even harder to hold it together. When he finally lays down to sleep I have to play music just so I can calm down because the pain is becoming so unbearable. I feel like I’ve lost myself.

1 Like

As a mental health counselor, I love this message. As a person who wants to see their community and fellow man flourishing and thriving, I love this message. We can all use help sometimes and that’s okay. It takes a village of support and love for anyone to be successful and experience those highs we yearn for :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for helping to break the stigma against mental health. I learned about heartsupport when you interviewed Jake Luhrs; it’s a fantastic resource that’s so easily accessible. I hope your journey brings you the comfort and answers you need now. :white_heart:

1 Like

We will always be by your side Ricky :heart:

1 Like

Life is an experience and growth, rather than a gift. Life makes us feel love, learn, happy, sad, and have many good memories. We need to learn to enjoy life. Although we may face hardship, sadness, or anxiety, we can minimize things. Believe that life is good and that when we are helpless and alone, we can feel much better with someone to talk to. This is a good way.

1 Like

Well said regarding the lows and highs of life. True, without life’s low points we couldn’t cherish the high points. My friend (who also happens to be a counselor) calls lows “valley time” in reference to the valley of the shadow of death. Eventually, we will find our way out of the valley.

1 Like

Awww I went though a major mental breakdown last year after 3 years of mental abuse from a Narcissist Psychopath. Talking to anyone who would listen to me about my MH certainly did help with the ‘Pure O - OCD’ that I developed with it anxiety/panic attacks. Still have trauma but mostly a lot happier now. Hope you feel a lot better soon @rickyxolson and anyone else who’s struggling too. There really is light at the end of the tunnel even if it doesn’t feel like it :heart:

1 Like

ricky is the man :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:=====

1 Like

It’s really hard to talk when the people I trusted most consistently hold my issues over my head and remind me of how horrible of a person my battles make me to everyone else. Even when I celebrate my growth, they show me where I’m failing. It’s like there’s no point to trying at all lol

1 Like

Beautiful. :heart::raised_hands:===========

1 Like

So many people needed to hear this :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, Ricky. I’ve been passing through some depressive episodes, and it was everything I needed to read. You were the first person I’ve ever saw talking about the importance of asking for help, and I can’t tell how much it saved me from thousand of things, as well as making me comfortable to cry. Thank you, Ricky :black_heart:

1 Like

My Dad died too early thanks to cancer :fu:, a little over a month ago. I’m having a hard time with it, to the point where I think about self-harm

1 Like

Today i said my boss i wish was dead :cry:

1 Like

Today i said my boss i wish was dead :cry:

1 Like

Thank you for this, so much! I work in mental health and the stigma surrounding it is unfortunate because it can do so many so much good. Thank you for being a positive force and sharing that support. :heart:

1 Like

Love this :heart: thank you===

1 Like

Was scrolling through your page because I heard about the new haircut and came across this—and it’s exactly what I needed. Mentally in a deep deep low right now and feeling alone. So thank you for this

1 Like

I go for counseling and it’s ok to get help

1 Like