HeartSupport_Fans Content #2059

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/o1/v/t16/f1/m82/C54C00DE3FAD2E5E44249C08091E36BC_video_dashinit.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InZ0c192b2RfdXJsZ2VuLjQ4MC5jbGlwcyJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&vs=1490238261747466_3993221340&_nc_vs=HBksFQIYT2lnX3hwdl9yZWVsc19wZXJtYW5lbnRfcHJvZC9DNTRDMDBERTNGQUQyRTVFNDQyNDlDMDgwOTFFMzZCQ192aWRlb19kYXNoaW5pdC5tcDQVAALIAQAVABgkR0NwOG5SVVA2dDF4RnZNQ0FEcllTajY5R1NRd2JxX0VBQUFGFQICyAEAKAAYABsBiAd1c2Vfb2lsATEVAAAm%2FJrR46zd3j8VAigCQzMsF0BVnU%2FfO2RaGBJkYXNoX2Jhc2VsaW5lXzJfdjERAHUAAA%3D%3D&ccb=9-4&oh=00_AfD3yb-V19oS8JAVTiqRhllSNh169064M-GYYY9QFGnFrg&oe=64BCCD32&_nc_sid=1d576d&_nc_rid=a858a91a2c

:sparkles:CREATIVE ENCOURAGEMENT GIVEAWAY​:sparkles:

We want to encourage you to share your pain and brokenness so you can create awareness around it!! Every person who opens up in the comments and shares about their pain will be both encouraged by our community and entered to win a @silentplanetband merch bundle!!

Share your brokenness below by tagging @heartsupport and you’ll be entered to win AND receive support!

Song is Antimatter by @silentplanetband

1 Like

I’m currently struggling with change. I moved away from home last year and had to adopt to a lot of new beginnings which also brought a lot of pain like feeling guilty for being far from loved ones, being gone while several loved ones unexpectedly died and trying to cope with anxiety of the unknowing for my path. One concept that really stuck with me that you spoke about is that security is just a concept of your imagination and although that sounds terrifying, it gives me back the power which is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

@taylor doing the lords work with these videos!! So inspiring & so happy to know you :black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Is it possible to meet people who are in their healing process while you are doing the same?

1 Like

Two broken people don’t make a healthy relationship. Never has. People cling so much to romantic relationships for security when you can find healing and wisdom in so many other diverse friendships and relationships.

1 Like

Yo!!! This is :fire:=========

1 Like

I have been in recovery from anorexia for a couple years and I’ve been so fearful of fueling my body. I have compared my body to people on social media and tried to make myself take up less space. I got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and it forced me to fuel my body. It forced me to fuel myself and realize how important it is. I am in a different body, but I’m healthy, I am allowed to take up space. I am allowed to be in the body I’m in. That growth was painful, but you can’t always grow in your comfort zone.

1 Like

I was sexually assaulted again this past winter and I’ve been struggling a lot with it. I loved the person who hurt me so much and I don’t quite know how to move on or feel about them now. Silent planet actually helped me a lot after the first time it happened with their song XX (City Grave) and I would blast it every single day in high school. Though I’ve been seeing a lot of personal success lately, there are nights I still stay up and sob and throw up because I can’t process the fact that someone I cared for so deeply would hurt me the way they did. I have so many conflicting emotions and I’m still so confused, but I’m doing my best to push through, and I know that after all of the shit I’ve already endured, I can make it through this too.

1 Like

This is such an incredible conversation

1 Like

For two years have been dealing with anticipatory grief along with my spouse over a loved ones terminal illness. Cycles of anxiety, depression, hopelessness, anger, numbness. It’s hidden, and many don’t understand that grief can come before the loss. @heartsupport

My goodness I am so lucky to know about this incredible community!! I am currently struggling with a certain “lack of enoughness” sensation, where I feel that I could be giving so much more of myself to my job, my family, my friends, my future, my finances, my partnerships but just feeling like I’m always falling short. Such a struggle to shake that deficit and scarcity mindset! Love and appreciate this space to share @heartsupport :revolving_hearts:

@heartsupport my biggest crack right now is struggling with finding a way to rebound after dropping out college. I don’t have a degree, not much in terms of a skill or trade and job prospects across the board are pretty bad. It’s also really changed my perspective of self worth and what I bring to the table as far as a romantic partner