HeartSupport_Fans Content #732

Aroha i to mahi :heart::metal:======

Tip of the day… @lollapaloozabr workers being subjected to consitions similar to slavery… This was not first time… #staywayfromlolla

This is relatable========

1 Like

@lollapaloozabr uses people in vulnerable conditions in the festival organization. They are working in slavery conditions. Are you really going to be part of that? Check the news about that. It’s not fake, unfortunately, it’s real

Love this man. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PLEASE READ THIS: Forced labor used in Lollapalooza Brazil preparations

Hey! Have you noticed that people were found working in bad conditions, as a slaver, in Lollapalooza Brasil? @lollapaloozabr lets talk about it? @lollapalooza

please boycott lollapalloza Brasil. they are using slave labour

:heart::heart::heart:===================

I think being told “it’s ok” is one of the more profoundly impactful statements I’ve heard as of late; I don’t know if it was relief or gratification or despair but the weight being lifted was immeasurable

Could you comment on the scandal of the denouncement of slave labor in the production of Lollapalooza Brasil? It would be a punk attitude adopted, right?

Love this. Thank you for sharing.

a lot of RA’s songs i find relatable, especially forfeit, idk if it was written in the same circumstances that Tim mentioned here but still, that song can sometimes bring me to tears which is not a normal thing for me haha

That’s what it’s all about :clap::+1:

I don’t agree with everything rise against stands for but they do commit themselves to the art and commit themselves to processes that are beneficial to society regardless of values or beliefs

It’s the things I tell myself in my head the put me in the worst states of mind. Hearing this really reassures me i need to write more. Thank you Tim.

My absolute favorite song is Tragedy + Time because no matter what situation I am living, it tells me to never give up hope, we’ll always laugh again someday :heart:

I got tickets for sale dm if you are interested

As a more casual fan I always felt odd (and a bit ashamed tbh) that their song “house on fire” made me think of my teenaged daughter. When I saw the video for the first time I literally cried because it felt so gooood to know that I obviously wasn’t alone in feeling this way. Song still makes me cry sometimes, but now I love it without feeling shame and it helped me change my perception of myself and my relationship to my kid. So thank you for that.

1 Like

Beyond greatful to find artist that can relate to exactly how I’m feeling :black_heart: thanks brother!

1 Like