HeartSupport_Fans Fans #118

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

The feeling is mutual. The feeling of loneliness that you don’t belong anywhere is difficult, it’s painful. Sometimes you just fall apart and there’s no one with you. I don’t have friends, someone who cares about me or what I feel. I’m just broken.

2 Likes

Hi, Welcome to Heartsupport, you have both now! you have friends that friends here that care a lot about you and how you feel and its genuine. We really do think that you are a worthy of all the love in the world so I am so grateful that you posted. Please stick around, post more if you wish, we will support you I promise. You are loved and valued. Lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

Our inner critic likes to lie to us and tell us that we are not worthy of being happy, having friends or fitting in. Don’t listen to those lies, because everyone in this world including you are worthy of these things. I’m sorry that you’re feeling lonely and I hope the love and support we can give you will ease this. We care about you at Heart Support and you have friends here. You matter! ~Mystrose

1 Like

If you need friends, people who genuinely care about you and your well-being, without any pressure or specific expectation, then know that you will always have that space in the Heartsupport community. I have myself felt many times utterly broken, and it’s a thought that has been so integrated in my life that it seems that I can’t get rid of it. But in this community I have found people who genuinely care without ever expecting anything in return. I never thought I would be able to trust others again (carefully). There are people out there who are going to be your people. They will make you feel whole, like you belong, and will accept and love you unconditionally – because that is what true love is. You belong in this world. Your impact is real. I may just be a stranger but I see you today, I hear you, and I want you to konw that you are not alone, even when it feels like it. Someone out there cares about you. Thank you for being you and for being brave today by opening up. <3

@micahfreakingfreak I hope it counts that a stranger on insta is saying it, but I care about you :white_heart: loneliness is a killer we can’t let win

1 Like