HeartSupport_Fans Fans #130

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

Same @matmadiro …I live alone with a dog and I’m always alone always thinking the worst… always stuck in my own head and no one talk to about it…

2 Likes

Hi Friend, overthinking and of course negative thinking is of course something that be generated by being alone for long periods of time and the only way to prevent that is to try to keep your mind active even if you maybe are not. I spend 95% of my time alone so I have had to try to find ways to keep my brain from spending too much time dwelling on things because it really can twist and turn things can’t it? I read, do puzzles, listen to music, respond to posts on here, and all sorts of other things just so I don’t have to stop and think too much and if you do, try to remember, these are only thoughts, they are not truths. I know its easy for someone else to tell you to put the thoughts aside and carry on but you are worth so much more that negative thoughts bought on in these moments, you are valued, worthy, loved and you matter greatly. Lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’ve been stuck alone and feeling down. That isolation can be a bit of a prison and create an environment where it’s easy to get weighed down over thinking. I hope you’re able to go out with your dog, maybe go to a dog park and enjoy seeing the outside and watching everything around you. Maybe you’ll be able to strike up a small conversation with someone. Do something for you, you deserve to have that enjoyment in life.

1 Like

@itsmelgp I give you big kudos for talking about it here! It’s not easy being honest about this stuff

1 Like

@itsmelgp loneliness is so hard. Especially when you’re stuck in your own head. I hope you’re able to find people in your life to reach out to when you start feeling stuck